Enrolling your child at St Joseph's is an easy process. Please follow these steps:
- Submit an Application for Enrolment Form (which is available for download below)
- We will confirm receiving your application by letter
- You will then receive a letter asking you and your child to attend an interview and school tour with the Principal between twelve and eighteen months before the Reception starting date
- A letter of offer with an Acceptance Document will be sent to you
- You then fill in and return the Acceptance Document along with the Administration Fee and Enrolment Deposit to accept the place for their child. You have about two weeks to accept the offer.
An Information Morning for new parents is held in Term Four of the year prior to the child starting school. All Reception students are invited to take part In our Joey's Long Transition To School Programme, during terms 3 and 4 the year prior to beginning school.
This process also applies to parents wishing to enrol their child in Years 1 to 9.